Thoughts, inquiries, and photos from The Bite-Sized Baker… This week… Slightly uneventful, beware.
1. Oh, heyy… I made Banana Split Cupcakes this week (stay tuned for the recipe post) and rocked out with my cherry apron… I had to dress the part, obviously.
2. The final product. I think this was the most fun I’ve ever had while decorating cupcakes. But seriously, some of my favorite nights consist of staying in, drinking wine, and baking by myself. Social butterfly over here!
3. My internship is going swimmingly! We moved into a new office and spent a few days decorating this week… A nice touch if I do say so myself.
4. A storm a’brewin’ on the lake… I love when the weather gets like this, it reminds me of The Series of Unfortunate Events books.
5. I checked out Bulldog’s Grill this weekend. Oh, my… Awesome hangover food. Sampled the Jamaican Me Crazy Burger (Zombie Boogie BBQ sauce, grilled pineapple, and bacon), the Slap Yo’ Mama Burger (bacon, grilled onion, apple BBQ sauce, and cheddar), and garlic fries. I obviously had to get a dessert in the form of ice cream… Cookie Dough Milkshake with malt powder, yes.
6. I spent all day Sunday babysitting. We got those little work sets from Home Depot and assembled and painted bulletin boards. I might have had more fun that the kids did.
This Monday feels exceptionally excruciating so I wish you all a good Monday… I know I need it!