Thoughts, inquiries, and photos from The Bite-Sized Baker… This week…
1. I started my internship two weeks ago, wahooo! I never thought I would be happy to go into work every day from 9AM-5PM, but I am! On Friday, we had an awesome team outing at Chicago’s French Market. We ate Saigon Sisters for lunch and eclairs from Vanille Patisserie for dessert… because no meal would be complete without a little sweet treat!
2. I had a major setback with my whole “half-marathon” training… I got lazy. But I am back in training! Some pretty snapshots of my early morning adventures the past week.
3. This should help all my dieters out there. I am now missing two toenails from my long distance running adventures. Does this mean I can’t wear sandals anymore?
4. My sister’s boyfriend got a new puppy this weekend. His name is Louie and he is kind of the cutest thing ever. SO excited to meet him on Labor Day Weekend! Yes, I planned a trip out to Austin… Mostly so I could meet the little guy. 😉
5. Sock buns. I have a bone to pick with you. You look so cute on top of everyone else’s head and on me? Well, my head looks even more lop-sided than before. Rude.
6. I have a new obsession with creamsicle popsicles. I ate 12 of them in the past week. But at 70 calories a pop, who could blame me? I decided to put my own spin on creamsicles this weekend in the form of a float. Tell me this doesn’t scream summer?!
7. I also went to Trader Joe’s this weekend and picked up some tasty treats including Lemon and Triple Ginger Snap ice cream and Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips. Don’t knock it until you try it.
Hope you all are enjoying the sunny weather! Tasty treats coming your way soon!