Thoughts, inquiries, and photos from The Bite-Sized Baker… This week… It was a pretty uneventful week, just a lot of writing and studying… Weird, I know.
1. We put Thunder in a dog hotel for the first time over the holiday weekend… Safe to say, Tony has never been more excited to see anyone else as he was to see his pup after three days of separation. Also, Tony still thinks it’s okay to carry around Thunder like a baby.
2. Writing papers and studying makes me grumpy. Luckily, I have a terrific mother who sends me hourly updates of Emmett! How could this not make you smile?
3. On Wednesday, I met a little English Lab outside of Peet’s Coffee with Tony and Thunder. The dog reminded me so much of Chandler I almost cried on the spot, but instead I chose to take a lot of pictures and talk the owner’s ear off about my own stories of Chandler. Crazy dog lady? Not a chance.
3. Last month was National Salad Month so I celebrated the last day of May with a chopped salad from FoodStuffs! Chopped salads rock my world.
4. I spent Saturday afternoon coaching field hockey with Regan… Her team got first place… They didn’t deserve it.
5. On Saturday night Tony and I went over to the field hockey house for a night of grilling, drinking, roasting s’mores, and playing with puppies. The perfect Saturday night. Also, take a look at what a balanced meal we ate! 😉
6. I spent Sunday morning/afternoon hanging out with two cute little dudes. I rode a bike three sizes too big and feared for my life… and for the life of the child sitting in the buggie behind me. And yes, I was a good role model and wore my helmet.
7. Ummm…. GAME OF THRONES FINALE?! I miss Khal Drogo and Khaleesie is a bad-A. Such an AMAZING finale!!!
8. Lastly, I promise I will be baking and blogging something delicious this week. Patience, Iago!