Thoughts, inquiries, and photos from The Bite-Sized Baker… This weekend.
1. The perfect way to start off my weekend.
2. I tried a crepe for the first time in 14 years. I still definitely do not like them. Skinny, slimy, bleh.
3. Tony and I went downtown Saturday night and had a delicious meal at Osterio via Stato
. We tried the parmesan crusted onions, la quercia prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella, pappardelle, seafood linguine, braised beef short rib, and two of the chef’s favorite desserts; a glorified butterscotch pudding and blood orange sorbet. I am still full.
4. What comes first in an animated movie? The voices or the animation?
5. Someone at work told me I looked like Britney Spears… Guess it’s time I start brushing my hair again.
6. I got an iPhone! Expect a lot more pictures like this…
7. I bought a cast iron skillet and I am psyched! I’m thinking pancakes, deep dish cookies, baked mac and cheese, and griddled burgers; to name a few.
8. I brought back my Facebook (plus fan page). Well, this was a week or so ago, but “Like” it and you can win a $1,000!
I hope you know the last one was a joke. But “Liking” it will make me happy. Hope you all had a great weekend too!